- Wedding photography pricing is by a customized quote to best fit your needs. Please use contact form for customized quote. Pricing typically ranges between $950 to $3,200 for 3-10 hours of photography. Elopements and small, intimate weddings start at $500
- All packages include a thumb drive of edited and retouched images delivered within 4 -5 weeks of your wedding.
- Discounts are available for Sunday-Friday events and November - April booked dates.
- 15% deposit required to hold wedding date with signed contract.
I love doing surprise proposals! Planning and photography for 30 minutes and a complete CD of edited and retouched images for $195.00. The total amount paid for your session will be returned to you as a credit if you book a wedding photography package for your wedding.
Optional Set up for Surprise Proposals. 1 dozen stem roses, rose petals, blanket with champagne and chocolates, and surrounding candles. The entire atmosphere is created for you and will be waiting for your arrival. An additional $150.00 (a deposit of $75 is required)
Optional add on of an engagement session. After the excitement of a surprise proposal take the time to celebrate with your first pictures as an engaged couple. 30 minutes at the location of your choice with edited and retouched images delivered to you for an additional $100.00 plus tax.
High School Senior Portraits
Senior Portrait prices start at $160 and include prints.
Please use the contact form for a digital brochure of all the packaging options.
10 beautiful outdoor locations to choose from and clothing examples will be provided after booking your session. Pricing is based on San Luis Obispo County. An additional fee may apply for locations outside of San Luis Obispo County.
Mini Sessions start at $150
60 minute sessions start at $250
Large Family group sessions (for up to 30 people) start at $350
Use the contact form to receive a complete pricing digital brochure
- Prints are not included, but depending on the package you choose, digital pictures are included on a CD. You can then have prints made from the lab of your choice and share with others and on social media.