Thank you so much for checking out my work. I hope you enjoy a few tips for your next family photo session so you get the very best experience. Be sure to send me a message if you have any questions.
1. Pick the right location based on your personality. I include several options with photo examples for each booking. If you hate the sand, then skip the beach for this location that looks better with no shoes.
2. Please do not dress identical but rather pick colors that compliment each other. Scroll through the featured images for inspiration. Can you see that they picked a theme color and each family member used it their own way? That photographs best and shows off your personality easily.
3. Pick the best time of day for kids under 6 years old. If your baby wakes up happy after their naps, then book that time. If you schedule a session during naps or regular meal times, it usually makes for a difficult session. I am happy to accommodate the best time of day for your family. I also bring fun prizes for smiles to keep the little ones entertained.
4. Include the fur babies. I love mine so much and totally understand they are family.
5. Bring a hairbrush and lip gloss for touch ups. Snacks for the little ones. Comfy shoes.
6. Leave wallets, sunglasses and cell phones in your car. If you have full pockets, it will look odd in pictures.
7. Don’t stress. It will show in the pictures and everyone in the family will feel it. Have fun, you are creating family memories to cherish and pictures to enjoy for a lifetime.
8. Please don’t chew gum. In post editing it usually looks like you have extra teeth in images and looks good on NO one ever! Can you tell it’s a pet peeve of mine? LOL
Ready to book your session? Let’s chat on how to make your session AMAZING!