Pink sunsets are my favorite! It is much more common when the weather is cold but this time we got lucky at Morro Bay rock for this fun family session. Morro Bay is a great spot for pictures since there usually is less people around in the evening. The Morro rock provides a natural barrier to wind so it quickly is becoming one of my favorite locations. Here is some tips for a great session at this location
1. Bring a cute jacket that goes with your outfit just in case of a cool breeze. When you are cold, it shows in pictures because our posture changes.
2. Bring a hairbrush and lip gloss to touch up half way through the session.
3. Please don’t dress identical to your other family members. Pick a theme color and use it your own special way, like a scarf or sweater.
4. Don’t worry at all about a blemish, I will take it out in editing and retouching. No one will ever know!
5. Fur babies are always welcome at my sessions. I have 3 german shepherds myself, who are my babies, so I totally get it. They are part of the family too. Remember though we must keep them on a leash at this location. The fine is just not worth it.
6. Have fun! I know this seems blah but it really is important. Natural smiles and laughs are so much better than the stiff uncomfortable poses. I have a few promps to inspire silliness that I’m sure you will enjoy. I always bring prizes for the little ones to keep them inspired and happy during the session.
7. If you have any specific idea’s for your session please send them to me before we start. That way we don’t run out of time to try your ideas.
Thank you so much for check out my work. Send me an email at [email protected] if you would like to schedule your family session here.